Dental implants in Claremont, NH are a great way for patients to achieve the smile they've always wanted. Have you lost your teeth in an accident and live in Claremont New Hampshire? Is it embarrassing for you to display your smile in public? The smile is one of the first things we notice about people, so if your smile isn't the best it could possibly be, consider dental implants at 3 Stone Dental Claremont.
Dentures are one solution for those trying to replace missing or damaged teeth, but at 3 Stone Dental Claremont, we have a better solution. Dentures can cause a lot of problems for men and women, they often are uncomfortable and rarely fit properly, and more permanent structures such as dental implants provide a realistic solution.
Here are some of the benefits that dental implants in Claremont, NH provide:
• Dental Implants provide permanent and stable dentures. Implants work by supporting the denture or the bridge. The dentures will remain fixed in the mouth, giving patients a permanent dental prosthesis.
• The implants are made of sturdy and stable materials, and are designed specifically to permanently bond to the existing bone.
• Once the implants have been installed, not only are patients able to smile without any embarrassment, they are also able to eat and speak with confidence. A wider array of foods can be reintroduced into your diet, and chewing would no longer be a problem.
• Easier chewing leads to easier digestion, which can help with overall health.
• Permanently installed implants mean no more removing and adjusting ill-fitting dentures. Loosely fitting dentures change the way you eat, speak and can even alter your facial structure.
• An increase in confidence is often experienced with dental implants in Claremont, NH. Implants give an aesthetic value to your entire facial structure and appearance.
Considering all the major advantages, dental implants can help patients in Claremont, NH to get the smile they've always dreamed of. Considering dental implants? Contact 3 Stone Dental Claremont today.